The PALM Characteristics
- Interactive sessions presented and moderated by international and regional public sectors leaders, consultants and recognized ﬁgures.
- Innovative methods and use of proprietary frameworks
- Strengthen business acumen in core areas
- Gain more insights through real case studies, simulation games, facts and well-studied models.
- Ideal utilization for gathered data and details.
- Local adoption for next minute action with customized content.
Key Takeaways / Why Attend
- Advance your strategic decision making capabilities
- Learn how to move from mastery of one focused area to success in a broader role.
- Learn the latest trends on the leadership best practices from the world’s top-notch leaders.
- Explore the workable tools with just-to-ﬁt solutions.
- Be the change; develop the leadership and change management skills to embrace innovative solutions
- Measure the value, impact and ROI of today’s learning methodologies
- Find answers to all your questions, challenges and business pains.
- Understand how market leaders are stunningly leading; internationally, regionally and locally.
- Meet all your peers, speakers and sponsors in just one Networking Coffee Break! This speed networking session will introduce you to educators, innovators subject experts and decision makers.
- Knowledge share among other similar workgroups and across various.
- Create a strategic plan to transform your PALM knowledge in to action when you return to work.
- Free Webinars (Pre/Post Program)
- Pre-Program Online Assessments
- One-on-One psychometric assessment and coaching
- Participate in a range of group activities
- Be inspired by mind-expanding talks from renowned keynote speakers
- Build valuable relationships with decision makers and subject experts from across the globe
- Media Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Free Medical Check-up
- Madinah Field Trips and Islamic History Museum
Who will you meet
Top executive management from 20+ Industries (private and public sectors) including:
- Chairmen and Board Members
- Senior Business Executives
- Department Heads
- Regional Managers
- PD and Training Managers
- Decision Makers and Business Owners
- HR Managers
“I found PALM participants to be a truly high caliber group, similar to the executives we teach at Harvard, Wharton and INSEAD. They have shown great willingness to engage in high intellectual levels of discussion. It was a great opportunity for me to participate as a speaker.”
“I am very pleased to join this course, have learned a lot and found this course very interesting. The quality of the global speakers, participants and the interaction with them was a great help for me to learn more. The mix of program activities, case studies and Q&A has helped me in the arena of leadership and decision making . Having a great education in a great place like Madinah is the best one can hope for.”
“I am so pleased that such high quaility executive education program is offered in Madinah. I have found the Program for Advanced Leadership and Managment to be a very enriching and unique experience that addressed intlectual, spritual, emotional and physical aspects of leadership development”
|Prices Excluding 15% VAT||Including Accommodation||Excluding Accommodation||Conference Day|
|Full Program||1 Week||Full Program||1 Week|
|Individual||$ 11,000||$ 6,000||$ 9,500||$ 5,300||$ 500|
|Group Discount 5+||10%|